Ener-Core designs and manufactures innovative systems for producing continuous energy from a broad range of sources, including previously unusable ultra-low quality gas. When paired with gas turbines, the patented Ener-Core Power Oxidizer and associated oxidation process enables the conversion of these gases into useful heat and power with the lowest known associated emissions.
Ener-Core is the designer and manufacturer of a groundbreaking technology which enables the conversion of waste gases from a wide range of industries directly into clean power. The waste gas to energy market is a 75 billion dollar equipment market. Ener-Core provides the opportunity for industries to no longer have to spend money complying with environmental standards and instead use these gases to generate and/or sell energy, profitably.
- Ener-Core Wins Best Paper at POWER-GEN Europe
- Ener-Core Obtains U.S. Patent for System to Convert Waste Gases to Steam
- Ener-Core to Present at Several Prestigious Energy and Environmental Industry Conferences in June
- Ener-Core to Present at SeeThruEquity Conference in New York City on May 28
- Ener-Core Appoints Eric Helenek to Its Board of Directors