Ener-Core designs and manufactures innovative systems for producing continuous energy from a broad range of sources, including previously unusable ultra-low quality gas. When paired with gas turbines, the patented Ener-Core Power Oxidizer and associated oxidation process enables the conversion of these gases into useful heat and power with the lowest known associated emissions.
Ener-Core is the designer and manufacturer of a groundbreaking technology which enables the conversion of waste gases from a wide range of industries directly into clean power. The waste gas to energy market is a 75 billion dollar equipment market. Ener-Core provides the opportunity for industries to no longer have to spend money complying with environmental standards and instead use these gases to generate and/or sell energy, profitably.
- Ener-Core to Host Conference Call on Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Ener-Core to Present at the 2nd Annual Source Capital Group Disruptive Growth & Healthcare Conference on February 16, 2017
- Ener-Core’s 2 MW Power Oxidizers Power Up at Pacific Ethanol Stockton Biorefinery
- Ener-Core Completes Debt Restructuring and Signs Definitive Documents for Private Placement of up to $4.5 Million of Convertible Senior Secured Notes and Warrants
- Ener-Core to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences