Ener-Core designs and manufactures innovative systems for producing continuous energy from a broad range of sources, including previously unusable ultra-low quality gas. When paired with gas turbines, the patented Ener-Core Power Oxidizer and associated oxidation process enables the conversion of these gases into useful heat and power with the lowest known associated emissions.
Ener-Core is the designer and manufacturer of a groundbreaking technology which enables the conversion of waste gases from a wide range of industries directly into clean power. The waste gas to energy market is a 75 billion dollar equipment market. Ener-Core provides the opportunity for industries to no longer have to spend money complying with environmental standards and instead use these gases to generate and/or sell energy, profitably.
- Ener-Core to Present at the 7th Annual LD Micro Invitational on June 6, 2017
- Ener-Core Appoints James Reiman to its Board of Directors
- Ener-Core Appoints Kent Williams to its Board of Directors
- The Dresser-Rand Business Accelerates License Fee Payments to Ener-Core and Evaluates Potential Expansion of License Agreement to Cover Deployment of Larger Power Capacity Products
- Ener-Core to Host Conference Call on Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. ET