Ener-Core designs and manufactures innovative systems for producing continuous energy from a broad range of sources, including previously unusable ultra-low quality gas. When paired with gas turbines, the patented Ener-Core Power Oxidizer and associated oxidation process enables the conversion of these gases into useful heat and power with the lowest known associated emissions.
Ener-Core is the designer and manufacturer of a groundbreaking technology which enables the conversion of waste gases from a wide range of industries directly into clean power. The waste gas to energy market is a 75 billion dollar equipment market. Ener-Core provides the opportunity for industries to no longer have to spend money complying with environmental standards and instead use these gases to generate and/or sell energy, profitably.
- Ener-Core Receives Purchase Order to Install Four EC-250 EcoStations at Toyon Canyon Landfill in Los Angeles
- Ener-Core Closes $3.0 Million Private Placement Transaction
- Ener-Core CEO to Speak at Inaugural On-Site Energy Conference & Expo on April 12 and 13
- National and Trade Media Outlets Report on Ener-Core’s Power Oxidation Technology
- Ener-Core Completes Construction of 2-MW Power Oxidizer Unit